FESTIVE SOY TRAVEL CANDLE - WINTER WITCH
Find yourself in the forest with snow crunching under foot. Smell the herbaceous notes of basil and cool mint mingled with exotic mountain greens. You can imagine an enchantress simmering sugared fruit on a distant stove while hints of vanilla linger in the air.
- Burn Time 50+ hours
- Candle Safety + Burning Tips
- Burn candle within sight, never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove all packaging including raffia string or any loose labels.
- Place candle on a heat resistant, stable surface away from flammable objects.
- Burn candle no longer then 3 to 4 hours per lighting.
- Keep candles away from children and pets.
- Burn candles only in a draft-free environment away from fans, open windows, air ducts, etc.
- Extinguish candles with great care ensuring hot wax does not spatter.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or other flammable materials.
- Trim wick to 1/4" to prevent smoking or soot build up.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way out to the diameter of its container (full melt pool). Soy candles have a memory and will continue to have the same melt pattern on subsequent burns so it is important to achieve a full melt pool the first time your candle is lit. Burn time for our candles is about 6-8 hours per ounce of wax.
Free shipping on orders over $200