In 2017 RavenSong Soap and Spa is very excited to be participated at the following events:
Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens Art and Bloom Festival – May 20, 21, and 22nd.
- The annual art and bloom festival focused on presenting a limited variety of art forms. Emphasis will be placed on original works by painters, potters, sculptors, glass blowers, original stained glass designers, garden art and other unique art forms. http://woodlandgardens.ca/calendar.shtml
Nanoose Bay Art in the Garden – June 24th and 25th.
- The 8th annual Art in the Garden featuring 80 artisans. http://www.nanoosebayartinthegarden.com
Downtown Courtenay Market Day – July 22nd.
- You’ll find handmade, one-of-a-kind products along with some of the great selection from our downtown shops. The streets will be brimful with over 100 vendors; some of the Comox Valley’s very best. http://www.downtowncourtenay.com/events
Comox Nautical Days – August 5, 6, and 7th.
- Comox Nautical Days is a free, family friendly, and fun-filled Festival BC Day Long Weekend, in Comox Marina Park. http://comoxnauticaldays.com
Charles Dickens Christmas Craft Faire 2017 – November 10, 11, and 12th.
- Over 60 booths of local handmade Arts & Crafts! http://www.dickenschristmascraftfair.com/
Stag-N-Hare Christmas Fare 2017 – November 19th.
- Courtenay Native Sons Hall http://www.mycomoxvalleynow.com/event/stag-n-hare-christmas-market
Out of Hand Artisan Fairs Inc. 2017 – November 24, 25, and 26th.
- Victoria’s most prestigious artisan fair, the Out of Hand Fair celebrates 29 years of excellence! This show has a well deserved reputation for presenting the best in fine crafts, artisan food and one-of-a-kind fashions, continuously offering the finest original artisanal experience. http://www.outofhand.ca/fair_details.php
If you would like to be notified of new events, promotions, and products, please complete the following form and click the submit button:
RavenSong Soap and Spa participated at the following Events in 2016:
Kris Kringle Craft Market Nanaimo – Nov. 17, 18, 19, and 20th,
- Over 150 Professional Artisans will be at Nanaimo’s most beautifully decorated Christmas Show. http://www.kriskringle.ca/
Campbell River Annual Christmas Gift Tour – Nov. 18, 19, and 20th
- Self Guided tour of Crafters, Artisans & Home Based Businesses, 29 locations with multiple vendors at each location. Taking place on November 18, 12 noon – 5pm, November 19th 10am – 5pm, November 20th 10am – 4 pm. This is the link to the tour map: https://www.facebook.com/crgifttour/photos/a.460927800712063.1073741828.456355537835956/782395991898574/?type=3&theater
- RavenSong Soap Studio, 118 – 14th Avenue, Campbell River.
- Featuring handcrafted soaps, sea salts, scrubs, Massage rollers, lip balms, creams, lotions gift baskets and much more.
- Artwork by Trish LaFrance, inspired by Campbell River area and the Pacific West Coast. This is a great opportunity to chat with the artist and view/purchase some original work or art cards.
- Baking by Evelyn, delicious tarts, cookies and specialty Christmas recipes. All Baking will be packed for freezing or to consume fresh. Yum! Also, a perfect opportunity to sample Evelyn’s homemade Kombucha
StagnHare Christmas Market, Comox Valley – Nov. 20th
- The Stagnhare Christmas Market is a local curated event that features some of our favourite artisans, crafters and small. http://allevents.in/courtenay/3rd-annual-stagnhare-christmas-market/1049620378442329#
Out of Hand, Christmas Fair, Victoria – Nov. 25, 26, and 27th
- Victoria’s most prestigious artisan fair, the Out of Hand Fair has a well deserved reputation for presenting fine crafts, artisan food and one-of-a-kind fashions. The Crystal Garden, once a salt water pool under glass, provides a spectacular backdrop for this professional show. http://www.outofhand.ca/fair_details.php
Toy & Craft Show and Sale, Campbell River – Nov. 26, and 27th
- at the Campbell River Sportsplex Gym , 1800 South Alder St. November 26, November 27, 10am-4pm